Halloween

Friday, September 14, 2012

Photofacial for your Bum

As I am writing this article we have a female client at our studio receiving a bum photofacial. I wonder if we are the only studio in the world that offers a photofacial for the 'rump?' This is her second treatment.
Our photofacial is administered with the Aesthera PPx which does skin rejuvenation, helping improve the skin texture and tone. The light from the PPx kills acne bacteria, clearing up acne pimples within 2-3 days following a treatment.
The machine we use has a vaccuum tip that draws the skin up towards the light. It almost feels like a gentle massage. By drawing the skin up towards the light, the light pulse doesn't have to penetrate as deep to achieve the same effects as other IPL machines. This technology makes our machine much more comfortable and doesn't require numbing prior to the treatment.
To do a photofacial on the backside takes about 15-20 minutes and costs $150. We recommend keeping out of direct sunlight for 48 hours which should be no problem for this area! lol!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Interesting... I had no idea that this procedure is also good for the bum! However, I think that I will try this photofacial in Toronto, because I want to have a smoother skin in that area and it's not an expensive procedure, which is great! I can't wait to try it!