Halloween

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Brazilians--It's our Specialty!

Acomoclitic Studio specializes in removing pubic hair from the entire pubic region. We aren't shy about waxing or lasering 'that area' of the body on women and men. It's basically what we do all day long. At the same time, we still honor and respect your privacy and modesty level. Our goal is for you to feel as comfortable as possible. Many clients have told me that they are surprised at how comfortable they felt with us performing their Brazilian laser or waxing.
Why is this our specialty?
After doing brazilians at a spa for a couple of years, I began to realize that the Brazilian Wax was a growing trend. I was getting a lot of new clients and referrals. Once they tried it, they usually made it part of their regular grooming. I had a few men come in for brazilian waxing at the spa. Many times they said it had been hard trying to find a spa that offered that service to men.
I decided that there was a growing demand for a place where people could get brazilian waxing done. I wanted this to be a place where customers didn't even have to ask if braziian waxing was offered; it would be obvious. It would be a place that they would be confident to come and refer their partner, family and friends. I wanted a place that they could yell or laugh if they wanted to, without feeling like they were disturbing a massage or facial in the next room.
So Acomoclitic was born. Along with the waxing trend was the laser hair removal trend. At first, I had to research and see if it was possible to laser the whole pubic area. I found that it was possible. Unfortunately, I found that people were experiencing the same frustration with some laser clinics. Some clinics offered brazilians and some did not. Some offered it for women and not men. "Why is that?" some people asked me.
Most of the time it is because the laser technician or waxer is not trained on doing brazilians for women and men. Or if they have been trained, they don't feel confident or comfortable seeing or touching genitals (or their boyfriend/husband doesn't like it). I had one Doctor say he didn't want to risk some kind of sexual related law suit. The bottom line of all these reasons is: FEAR.
Acomoclitic is about facing fears, being daring, bold, confidant, taking risks...all with the fabulous benefit of hairless genitals, which can lead to increased sexual self confidence and great sex!
Our laser technicians and waxers are courageous to remove hair from intimate areas. While our clients are courageous to have their pubic hair removed regardless of the pain.
Let's hear what you have to say re: brazilian hair removal...comments?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen......as a straignt guy, and at first fearful of the wax, I found my fear was without foundation. Grace made me feel comfortable and may I say feeling "sexy" after she was done with me. My brazian made me feel as if I had this cool little secret......I'll never be hairy again!! Oh yeah, I was embarrassed at first because I'm part of the 30% crowd, but embarrassment faded because of the way I was made to feel at ease.....Tony